Sunday, February 5, 2012

More GREENS and juicing


I've been gluten-free since 2002, mostly sugar-free since 82' (haven't bought any sugar and have tried to avoid it), no meat for many many years and no pork or Biblical unclean food for over 30 years. I'm already been making good food choices for a long time but now I feel like I wanting to take it to another level


I'm focusing on mostly RAW VEGAN, sprouting, juicing, smoothies, salads, fermenting, etc, (with only occasional bee products)

  I'm really enjoying working in my garden, excited about all the fresh live foods, more GREENS, herbs, spices, squash, cabbage, radishes, beans, peppers and beets this year. 


I've also decided to avoid unclean supplements. I'm looking carefully at all ingredients, looking for more natural sources (food) as much as I can.

.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks very much for your comments. I value your input and appreciate all feedback.